03. 06. 2013
6th International Defense Fair
June 25 – 28, 2013
Official title: 6th International Defense Fair PARTNER 2013
Under the auspices of: Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Serbia
Co-Organizer: Yugoimport SDPR
Executive Organizer: Belgrade Fair
Date: June 25 – 28, 2013
Venue: Belgrade Fair, Halls 1 and 4 and outdoor space, the total area 17,600 sq. m. in the halls and 5,000 outdoor space, grand total 22,600 sq. m. gross exhibiting space
Participating countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Russian Federation, Slovenia, Sweden Switzerland, United States of America
Exhibiting units and participants:
Hall 1 Groundfloor Level and Arena
- Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Serbia with the institutions: Military Technical Institute, Technical Test Center of Serbian Armed Forces, Military Geographic Institute, Technical Overhaul Works Kragujevac, Technical Overhaul Works Čačak, Institute for Serbian Air Force Technical Overhaul Moma Stanojlović. Serbian Military Quality Control, Military Academy, Military Medical Academy, Military Museum, Museum of Aviation, Media Center Defense and Military Film Center Zastava Film.
- Public Company Yugoimport SDPR with the Complex Battle System, Forge Center, its cooperates and companies, the participation of which is united by it: Teleoptik Gyroscopes, Utva Aircraft Factory, Elite Group, PPT Special Purpose Products, EDePro, MTT INFIZ, Senzor INFIZ, Ei TEST, Evrokomerc, SZR Vlajković, PIMI, Bexing, Me-Opta, Pneumatik – Flex, Srboauto, Zastava IMPRO, Metal Sistemi, Holding Kablovi FKS Elmos Factory, Faculty of Electronic Engineering in Niš, Vatrosprem Production, IMK 14. Oktobar, Zastava Trucks, IMTEL Communications, Mihajlo Pupin Institute, Iritel, Tigar, Sandra Corpico, Yumco, GOSI International and EI OPEK.
- Local Manufacturers of Arms and Military Equipment:
Zastava Arms, Prvi Partizan, HK Krušik, Milan Blagojević Special Purpose Products, Prva Iskra, Company Sloboda, Mile Dragić Production, Pupin Telecom, Tehnoremont, Advertout, Enel PS, Sova Night Vision System, Inhrom, KOL-15 N Engineering, Artech Engineering, G2 Mitchell Arms, Termogen and, for the first time, Group of Manufacturers of Arms and Military Equipment with the Serbian Chamber of Commerce.
In the central exhibiting space of the Hall 1 Arena, at the space of 3,600 sq. m., complex battle systems will be displayed from the development and production programmes and the holders are Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Serbia and the Public Company Yugoimport SDPR with their institutions, technological partners and cooperators. Some complex battle systems will be featured for the first time to the local and international audience.
- International Participants: MIG Aircraft Corporation, Russian Federation; Systemprom Concern, Russian Federation; Thales, France, Glomex, the Czech Republic; Česka Letecka Servisny, the Czech Republic; Laser Shot, United States of America; Nato Codification Group AC/135; Vectronix, Switzerland; Pik As, Austria; Curtiss – Wright Antriebstechnik, Switzerland; Flir Systems, Sweden; Copenhagen Sensor Technology, Denmark; Mehler Law Enforcement, Germany; Rohde & Schwarz, Representative Office in Belgrade; Beatronic Supply, Representative Office in Belgrade; Small Arms Defense Journal, United States of America.
- Export/Import and Agency Companies: Grand Motors (Land Rover product range); Adriatic Stifado (AM General and Vectronix Product Range); Vlatacom, Cad Cam Data, Dat Con, Damiba Trade, Catena Net, Zodax, Solfins, APS Aviation and ACROSS Company
The Fair Outdoor Space in front of the Hall 1:
- At the Fair Outdoor Space, next to the Hall 1, complex battle systems are featured from the development and production programmes and the holders are Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Serbia and the Public Company Yugoimport SDPR with their institutions, technological partners and cooperators, including the systems within the Serbian Army. Some of these systems were provided from exports and then were subject to considerable actions of modernizing and conversion.
Festive Opening: June 25 at 10.00 a. m. Promotion Conference Hall of the Hall 4
Side Event Programme: According to a special schedule - Promotion Conference Hall of the Hall 4
- June 25- 27 from 10.00 a. m. to 5.00 p. m. business visitors only, with the exhibitors’ invitation letter and completed registration form
- June 28 from 10.00 a. m. to 7.00 p. m., business visitors free of charge with the exhibitors’ invitation letter and completed registration form and with a bought ticket for any other interested parties.
Ticket price: RSD.350,00 for individual and RSD.200,00 for a group visit. For the registered business visitors – free of charge.
- PARTNER 2013 Leaflet
- Thematic Leaflet in the Defense magazine
- Official event Website: www.partner.mod.gov.rs
- Yugoimport SDPR www.yugoimport.com
- Belgrade Fair: www.sajam.rs
- For reporting from the 6th International Defense Fair PARTNER 2013, accrediting is necessary. The accrediting form and instructions for registration are at the Web address: www.partner.mod.gov.rs
- On June 25, the journalist entry will be in the Hall 4 (the entrance No. 4A), near the exit ramp of the Fair. The journalist entry shall be not later than 9.45 a. m.
- On June 25, the journalist car parking will be near the exit ramp of the Fair.
- On June 26 – 28, the journalists will use the entrance and car parking for the exhibitors and visitors.
- Press Center of the event PARTNER 2013 will be together with the organizer’s office at Belgrade Fair Hall 4.
Ministry of Defense
Public Relations Department
PARTNER 2013 Project Team
Telephone: + 381 11 26 55 229; Fax: + 381 11 26 55 419;
Mobile: + 381 63 34 78 56;
Telephone: + 381 11 26 55 229; Fax: + 381 11 26 55 419;
Mobile: + 381 63 690 952
Systems and Programs to be Exhibited at the PARTNER 2013 Event
- Shooting Weapons
- Fire Support Weapon Systems (mortars, grenade launchers, towed and self-propelled conventional and missile artillery)
- Medium-caliber guns
- Anti-tank and infantry fire-support systems
- Combat and non-combat vehicles (tanks and other armored combat vehicles, reconnaissance vehicles, patrol vehicles, transport vehicles and logistic vehicles)
- Air defense systems, artillery and missile systems
- Guided missile systems
- Vehicle weapon systems and equipment
- Ammunition (shooting, grenades, non-lethal ammunition, signal ammunition, ammunition for grenade-launchers, ammunition for medium-caliber guns, mortar ammunition, artillery ammunition, tank ammunition, unguided missiles)
- Guided ammunition for fire-support systems (artillery and missile systems) and tank guns
- Guided missiles
- Explosive substances (powders, propellant charges, explosives and pyrotechnics)
- Electronic surveillance and reconnaissance systems
- C4I systems
- Optoelectronic equipment
- Telecommunications and signals equipment
- Radar and computer equipment
- Engineering equipment
- Quartermaster equipment
- Protective gear
- NBC protection equipment
- Military logistics
- Anti-terrorist action equipment
- Aircraft (aircraft, helicopters and unmanned aerial vehicles)
- Aircraft equipment and weapon systems
- Aircraft ammunition (unguided and guided missiles, unguided and guided bombs)
- Ship borne equipment and weapon systems
- Training aids and simulators
- Overhaul of land forces’ equipment
- Overhaul of ammunition
- Overhaul of air force and air defense equipment
- Overhaul of naval equipment
- Programs of modification, modernization, and conversion of army, air force and air defense and navy equipment
- Transfer of defense technologies
- Defense infrastructure
- Joint development of defense systems and equipment
- Testing of defense systems and equipment
- Add-ons, components and spare parts